tisdag 29 oktober 2013

climb the next step on the social ladder...

You know that feeling when you just know something? Well I have that feeling i just know I want to have you in my life... dunno 100% for what ever reason it might be but I'm just absolutely sure that if i don't then i'm losing out...

Therefore its frustrating to be unable to get to you. Just don't know how to/why am i unable to climb the next step on the social ladder?

ANYWAY the week started well with chorus, and Japanese food and that st Jude or Judas or Simone didn't affect us it was more down south. So i shouldn't really complain.

AND on friday my super mom comes over for the weekend AWESOMENESS! Can't believe thats half way on friday :O Time flies...

Love as always
Sebastian

Never give up a fight for something you believe in... but stay safe in the storm.

Inga kommentarer: